Personal Growth Training
Who are Personal Growth training courses designed for?
All those who:
- Would like to get to know themselves better – Personal Development.
- Feel there is room for improvement in their relationships with others.
- The personal development process enables individuals to achieve critical personal changes, specifically to:
- Update personal identity, attitude, values and beliefs, increase congruency and satisfaction, and release blocks which have been restricting the realisation of personal potential. (In this context, ‘congruency’ means behaving and feeling naturally and comfortably – i.e. true to oneself.)
The personal growth course offers opportunities for growth and change through becoming aware of one’s attitudes, values and relationships.
- 9 weeks.
- 3 hour sessions conducted weekly – every Tuesday.
- Weekly training is offered on either an AM (9:00 – 12:00) session or PM (18:00 – 21:00) session.
Sessions are facilitated by trained and experienced LifeLine Durban Volunteer Facilitators/ Counsellors. Learning and sharing takes place in small groups of 6-8 people. A selection process is conducted at the end of Personal Growth for progress to the next round.
- Total Cost – R2500.00
- R1250.00 is a non-refundable deposit required to book your seat.
- Payment in FULL is required by the 4th session.
- Invoices will be provided.
Contact our office on 031 303 1344 for our training schedule dates
Through this course, you will explore:
- Analysing relations
- Anger and conflicts
- Attitudes and values
- Characteristics of a person with a positive self-image and sound relationships
- Dedication to reality
- False beliefs: Prejudice
- In search of meaning: Logotherapy
- Experiential Learning
- Masks and roles
- Relationships: Transactional Analysis
- Self-Disclosure: Johari’s Window
- Wheel of Growth