Psycho-Social Services – Gender Based Violence
Psycho-social services are rendered to victims of abuse, violence and exploitation. Services are rendered to reduce secondary abuse and facilitate healing and empowerment. Services Include: Gender Based Violence and Femicide – Pre and Post Violence Care.
- Psychosocial support services at Thuthuzela Care Centres and SAPS Victim Friendly Rooms.
- Face to Face Counselling.
- Awareness talks and campaigns on Gender Based Violence and Femicide.
- White Door Shelter for victims of Gender Based Violence.
- Awareness campaigns at schools and communities.
Men and Boys Program
Engage men and boys on prevention of GBV through dialogue and group sessions.
Skills Development Project
• Empowerment skills to victims of GBV.
• Sewing, Baking, Computer skills and Detergent and Perfume Manufacturing.
Community Chest – Kwa Maphumulo Project
Awareness campaigns at schools and communities in the area.
Face to face Psychosocial support for Learners.
Referral victims of abuse for further interventions.